Back to Top
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 oz.) packages blackberry jello (or raspberry or cherry)
- 1 (16 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk together jello and boiling water for 3-4 minutes, or until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple and pie filling until fully incorporated, then transfer to 9×13-inch baking dish and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until set.
- In a separate bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes, or until fluffy, then add sugar and beat until dissolved into cream cheese. 2-4 minutes.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in frozen whipped topping until fully combined, then spread over set jello mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, giving topping time to set.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!