Back to Top
- 2/3 cup tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1/3 cup cocktail sauce
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 12 oz. macaroni pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into squares
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into squares
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup green pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cubed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tomato vinaigrette dressing, cocktail sauce, worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot sauce.
- In a large bowl, add cooked macaroni, tomatoes, celery, bacon, bell peppers, red onion, olives and mozzarella.
- Pour dressing over salad, then toss together before serving.