Back to Top
- 1 (12 oz) package semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream, scalded
- 1/2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Add chocolate chips, sugar, and eggs to a blender. Pulse until chocolate chips are finely chopped and ingredients are mixed.
- Dissolve instant coffee and salt in scalded cream. With blender running, slowly pour cream mixture into blender.
- Blend at medium speed until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into individual ramekins or serving dishes and chill until mixture has set, at least 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!