Back to Top
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan lightly.
- Mix almond flour, flaxseed meal, eggs, almond milk, olive oil, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl until smooth dough forms. Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 40 minutes. Cool in loaf pan 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.