Back to Top
- 6 – 8 russet potatoes (depending on size)
- 1 packet chili seasonings (you can only use 1/2 if you think a full packet is too much for you)
- 3 oz bag Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Line crockpot with foil leaving enough hanging over the edges to fold over and cover the potatoes. Spray foil generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Clean and cube potatoes. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the potatoes, chili seasonings, bacon bits and cheese. Pour into foil lined crockpot.
- Fold foil so that the top of potatoes are completely covered. Put lid on crockpot. Cook on high 4 – 5 hours.