- 1 Package Cheese Filled Tortellini
- 6 Slices Bacon Chopped
- 1 Large Clove Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons All Purpos Flour
- 1 3/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley Chopped
Prepare tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse.
Meanwhile, cook chopped bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate. Set aside.
Remove all but 2 tablespoons of bacon dripping from skillet. Add garlic and cook in remaining dripping on low for about 1 minute. Sprinkle flour in skillet and whisk until combined with drippings. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil. Add salt, black pepper, and dried Italian seasoning, lower the heat and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add mozzarella and Parmesan and heat until melted. Toss cooked tortellini and bacon in sauce , sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.