2 lb cod fillet (any white fish)
1/4 c butter or margarine
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 c all purpose flour
salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut cod fillets into serving sizes. Melt butter in sauce pan or micro-wave. Add lemon juice to melted butter.
2. In another dish, mix together flour, salt & pepper.
3. Dip fish into butter/lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
4. Dip buttered cod into flour mix, coating well on all sides.
5. Place coated cod fillets in an ungreased baking dish. Drizzle remaining butter mix over fillets. Sprinkle entire dish with paprika.
6. Bake, uncovered in 350 oven for 25-30 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.