- 3 c vanilla wafers crumbs
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute
- 1 pkg unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 1 c milk
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 pt blueberries
- 2 pt raspberries
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Fourth Of July Cheesecake
- Mix vanilla wafer crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste) in medium bowl; pat evenly on bottom of jelly roll pan, 15 x 10 inches.
- Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl; gradually beat in milk mixture. Beat in lemon juice and rind, vanilla and remaining sugar. Pour mixture over crust; refrigerate until set, 3 to 4 hours.
- Before serving, decorate to look like a flag, using the blueberries for the stars, the raspberries for the stripes.