- CRUMB CRUST
- 1 1/2 c vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers crushed)
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 c butter, melted
- 1 pkg 12 oz. package of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 pkg 8 oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 300°F. To make crust, stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa and melted butter or margarine in medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1-1/2 minutes; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add melted chips, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.