- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg cherry chip cake mix
- 1/2 c butter, room temperature
- 2 large 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1 tub cherry frosting(already made)
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Cherries Jubilee Cheesecake Bars
- Heat oven to 350. Beat cake mix and butter until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup.
- Press into 9×13″ pan. Beat cream cheese, eggs, and frosting mix together.
- Pour over crust. Top with reserved crumbs. Bake 45 minutes. Cook and refrigerate at least 2 hours or more.
- Cut into 4×6 rows. They are so rich you won’t need to cut any larger. Yummy!