- 3 peaches, fresh and ripe, prefer white variety
- 3 pluots
- 3 nectarines
- 2 jalapenos
- 3/4 c minced red onions
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Summer Sunrise Salsa
- Cut fruit and peppers into small slices.
- Mix and grill on medium heat; cook a few minutes on each side until lightly browned; cool about 5 minutes.
- Chop and mix onion, cilantro,and the lime juice into the fruit, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use on good tortilla chips or crackers.