- · mexican citrus marinade (below)
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 1/4 c olive or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh-chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion-chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper sauce
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Grilled Mexican Citrus Chicken
- Prepare marinade in resealable plastic bag. Tenderize chicken with kitchen mallet and place in marinade bag. Seal bag and refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally,at least 30 min. to 3 hrs.
- Then throw them on the grill-they will only take 15 to 20 min. to cook. Ole’!