- 2 slice good quality multi-grain bread, toasted
- 1 or 2 fresh fried egg(s)
- 1 cup or partial pkg. of baby spinach, or frozen spinach cooked
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 2 slice provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper on each half sandwich
- 1 pinch *grated lemon rind in spinach when cooking it,and some to sprinkle on to, when no tomato is used.
- 1 *ripened tomato (from a local garden), optional
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make ALL GOOD FOR ME – BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Toast the bread, microwave the spinach, slice tomato and peel if necessary, slice avocado.
- Fry one or two fresh eggs to desired taste, place on top of toast, top with mozzarella.
- Top with tomato slices, or spinach and grated lemon, avocado.
- If you place the cheese on top, then microwave one minute or less, checking to see when cheese is melted. Broil if preferred until golden and cheese is melted enough….