- · butter lettuce leaves
- · 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- · 2 tbsp. olive oil
- · 1 fresh mango, diced
- · 1/2 lb., medium shrimp(26-30 count),cooked, peeled, deveined, cut in half
- · 1 can (4 oz ) diced green chiles, drained
- · 1/2 cup any variety, salsa
- · 2 ripe avocados
How to Make Acapulco Avocado Salad
- Arrange lettuce on four plates.Set aside.
Combime vinegar and oil in a medium bowl,mix well. Stir in mango, shrimp, chiles and salsa.
Cut Avocados in half and remove pits. Using spoon, scoop some avocado flesh from pit area of each half.Chop and gently stir into shrimp mixture.
Remove remainder of avocado from skin, run spoon between flesh and skin, and carefully scoop out avacado halves in one piece.Place each half on lettuce bed.
Spoon shrimp mixture evenly into avocado halves.