- 2 medium zucchinis or yellow squashes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c bread crumbs, dry
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- · salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Zucchini Chips
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Wash and slice zucchini into 1/4″ rounds.
- Place onto greased baking sheet.
- Lightly beat egg in a small bowl and use a basting brush to coat both sides of the slices with egg wash.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over both sides of zucchini.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt & pepper to taste.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Then turn zucchini. Broil for another 5-7 minutes. Zucchini should be tender. Serve this hot!