- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 c butter sofened
- 2 eggs large
- 2/3 c packed light brown sugar
- 1 – 1/2 c apple sauce unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 – 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 – 1/4 c peanut butter chips
- 1/3 c raspberry jam ( 1/3-1/2 cup depending on your preference
- 1 c peanut butter chips
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp milk
- ICING #2
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp chunky or smooth peanut butter
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Swirl Bread with icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degree’s. Grease and flour a loaf pan. Beat brown sugar with butter until soft and whipped looking,Add eggs and peanut butter.Beat well together well
- Stir in the vanilla and apple sauce,and set aside.
In another bowl mix the flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda together well.
Combine the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
Add the peanut butter chips,and stir to combine.
In a small bowl add your jam.
Stir with a spoon to make the jam more liquid looking.
- Pour 1/3 of the bread batter in to the pan . Spoon 1/3 of the jam by tablespoons over batter. Slightly swirl in to batter. Pour another 3rd of the batter over the jam. Spoon more jam on top like before. Top with the rest batter mixture. Swirl the rest of the jam in to the top. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for one hour. Insert pick in to center of loaf. Pick should have a few crumbs on it. Not dry,and not wet.
- Insert pick in to center of loaf. Pick should have a few crumbs on it. Not dry,and not wet. for 10 minutes. Turn on to rack. flip over to top,and cool completely.Cool
- Icing #1 make the icing. Combine ingredients in a bowl and microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Spoon over bread. Let set,and serve.
- #2 icing combine all ingredients together until smooth. If you need more milk to get to a consistency to drizzle. Add a teaspoon more of milk at a time. Drizzle over bread and let set.