- PANCAKE BATTER
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 5 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 c milk
- · jelly, your favorite flavor and amount
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes!
- Sift together the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients. Mix together well.
- Oil and heat griddle or skillet. Pour or spoon batter into individual pancakes. When the “bubbles” form, flip the pancakes over. Pancakes should be golden or light brown. Remove from heat and repeat until batter is all used.
- Serve with your favorite jelly or jam…
- *** This is good as a waffle too!
*** Good ol’ peanut butter and jelly… something different from the everyday pancake!