Back to Top
- 6 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts or cashews, chopped
- 1/4 fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime
juice, water, honey, fish sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes. Taste and
adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, chicken, carrots and onion, then toss together to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad, then add in
mint and cilantro and peanuts. Toss together until incorporated and
refrigerate for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy.