- 12 oz. bag(s) dark chocolate chips
- 4 oz caramel sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt (fine)
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Bark
- Assemble the three ingredients.
- Line jelly roll pan with parchment or wax paper. Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave chips for 90 seconds or until they can be smoothly stirred using a spatula.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly on baking sheet.
- Spoon several spoonfuls of caramel randomly on top of chocolate.
- Use knife to cut caramel through chocolate.
- Evenly sprinkle sea salt on top of chocolate/caramel.
- Place baking sheet into freezer for thirty minutes or until well set. Cut or break bark into pieces. Great as a garnish for ice cream, too! Store refrigerated in airtight container.
About Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Bark
You May Also Like:
You Might Enjoy These, Too!
Powered by Just A Pinch Food Group
Not only are these no-bake desserts super easy to make, but these recipes are incredibly tempting and sure to satisfy your cravings!
Halloween is just around the corner and we were looking for a spooky treat for our next Pinterest Pass or Fail. We came across Kelly from Justataste.com’s Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops…
Whether looking to make something for the host/hostess of a holiday party or wanting to give something personal to a friend, I love the idea of making homemade treats. There’s…
Follow Just A Pinch
- Recipes By Meal
- Recipes By Ingredient
- Recipes By Region
- Recipes By Occasion
- Recipes By Diet
- Recipes By Method
- Recipes By Dish
- Blue Ribbon Recipes
- Community & Food Topics