Back to Top
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 (3 oz.) package peach or orange jello
- 2 (14 oz.) cans sliced peaches in syrup, chopped (drained, but with 2 tablespoons reserved)
- 1 (8 oz.) container small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 3-5 minutes, or until fluffy and smooth.
- Fold in frozen whipped topping,
cottage cheese and dry jello mix, then add in chopped peaches and 2
tablespoons reserved peach syrup.
- Stir in mini marshmallows, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, stir in pecans, then transfer to serving bowls and enjoy.