Back to Top
- 8 oz. (1/2 package) bow tie noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 4 cups romaine salad mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup wonton strips or chow mein noodles, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a medium bowl or measuring cup,
whisk together rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and vegetable oil,
then stir in garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, sugar and red pepper flakes.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine mix, pasta and chicken and toss together.
- Add mandarin oranges, almonds, cilantro and green onions, and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss again, then let sit 15-30 minutes.
- Add wonton strips or chow mein noodles just before serving and enjoy.